1. for the dumpling filling, soak the raisins in Marsala for one night.
2. rinse potatoes and cook with peel in boiling hot salted water for 30 minutes. Later drain, steam, cool a little, peel and press through a potato press into a bowl. Add semolina, butter, flour, egg yolks, sugar and 1 pinch of salt and knead with a wooden spoon until smooth.
Rest a little.
In the meantime, remove the skin from the dates for the date-orange ragout. Cut dates in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
Place the marmalade, juice and zest of the orange and lemon in a saucepan with the honey, stir through and bring to the boil. Cook at a low temperature until syrupy. Next, add the dates and set aside.
4. For the dumplings, cut the nougat and chocolate into 4 on the spot cubes each. Finely crush the soaked raisins in a blitz chopper.
Dust the potato dough lightly with maizena (cornstarch) and roll out between two layers of cling film to a thickness of approx. 1 cm. Cut out 12 circles with a round cookie cutter (diameter 8 cm). Place the nougat cubes on 4 circles. Put the chocolate cubes on 4 more circles and 1-2 tsp. of raisin paste on each of the remaining circles. Cover the fillings with the dough and shape into round dumplings. 6.
6. dumplings in enough boiling salted water form and cook 10 min at low temperature (water must not make more!).
7. foam butter in a frying pan, add pistachios.