Dough: * Mix flour with the durum wheat semolina in a large baking bowl, press a well in the center.
* Whisk the eggs with the salt, olive oil and water and fold into the flour and semolina mixture.
* Knead everything together to a very smooth dough, wrap it in cling film and let it rest at room temperature for about an hour to make it nice and pliable later.
Tip: The dough can be refined as desired with finely chopped herbs, for example, oregano or possibly basil.
Filling: * Cut meat into fine cubes.
* Peel garlic, chop finely and fry briefly in olive oil.
* Add meat and rosemary sprig, stir well and roast for a few minutes.
* Pour in clear soup and cook gently, stirring once more.
* Remove the rosemary sprig.
* Cool and then grind (in a meat grinder, hand mixer or with a blender).
* Clean the vegetables, cut them off very much and steam them in butter until soft.
* Mix the meat paste with the vegetables, the Parmesan cheese and the eggs. * Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
Tortellini: * Roll out the dough thinly (about 2 millimeters) on a floured work surface or pass it through a pasta machine a few times.
* Allow to dry for five to ten minutes.
Cut out the pasta (about one centimeter).
* Using a teaspoon, place a small amount of filling in the center of each square or circle.
* Cut out the edges