1. rinse stilts, put them in a saucepan and cover with 1 1/2 liters of the clear soup.
Clean the carrots, leeks, shallots and celery. Chop about 40g of the celery and set aside along with a small carrot and half a leek. Spike shallots with bay leaves and four cloves. Tie leek and celery together.
3. add vegetables along with thyme, juniper berries, new spice and unpeeled garlic cloves to stilton form and bring to a boil. Simmer on low for about 1 1/2 hours, until stilton slides easily off fork when poked into meat.
4. remove peel from potatoes, finely dice and cook in salted water until tender. Drain and drain well.
5. finely dice bacon. Finely dice leftover celery, leek, carrots and peeled onions. Tie parsley stems together.
1. remove stilts from clear soup. Cut the fat crosswise.
2. place stilts in a casserole dish and lard with remaining cloves.
Brush with honey and sprinkle with sugar. Pepper and pour a little of the clear soup. Crust in the heated oven at 220 °C for about 10 minutes. Add the potatoes and put them in the oven for another five minutes.
Heat goose fat and fry bacon in it. Add prepared vegetables and steam until tender. Rinse lentils on a colander and add. Paradeis pulp, orange peel, parsley stalks.