Have fun preparing this mushroom dish!
* Cut the mushrooms into thin slices, sprinkle with a little juice of a lemon and arrange in a circle on the edges of four large plates.
* Season with salt and pepper.
* Rapeseed oil to marinate over it form.
* Score tomatoes crosswise on top, dip briefly in boiling water, quench in ice-cold water and remove skin.
* Cut into small cubes and sprinkle over the men’s mushrooms.
* The grated Parmesan cheese and the kitchen herbs over the men’s mushrooms form.
* Mix the lettuce with balsamic vinegar salad dressing or similar. Mix in a bowl and arrange in the middle of the plate.
* Roast pine nuts briefly in a frying pan and spread evenly over the top.
Tip: The men’s mushroom carpaccio tastes good with small roasted rabbit fillets.